School of Information Systems,
Singapore Management University
80 Stamford Road, Singapore 178902
Full CV: [CV]
Google Scholar: [GS]
Supervisor： Prof. David LO Prof. Jing Jiang
Group: SOAR, SMU
Currently, I am a final year PhD student in the School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University. I joined the PhD programe since 2012. Before that, I received my bachelor's degree in computer science from Zhejiang University in China.
My research interests include Software Engineering, Data Mining and Social Network Analysis.
- Our paper "Harnessing Twitter to Support Serendipitous Learning of Developers" is accepted by SANER 2017 as an ERA track paper!
- Receive a SMU Presidential Doctoral Fellowship award for AY2015-2016.
- CMU-LARC exchange programme during August 2015 to May, 2016 (Supervised by Prof. Claire Le Goues).
- Visit INRIA Paris during November to December, 2013 (Supervised by Prof. Julia Lawall).
- Visit SAIL in Canada during March to August, 2014 (Supervised by Prof. Ahmed E. Hassan and Dr. Meiyappan Nagappan)
Professional Activities & Service
- Invited by the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Singapore to attend the Royal Society Commonwealth Science Conference, 2016.
- Reviewer of the Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM 2016)
- Reviewer of the Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS 2016)
- Reviewer of the Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE 2016)
- Help to review paper from International Working Conference on Source Code Analysis & Manipulation (SCAM 2016)
- Help to review paper from Mining Software Repository (MSR 2016)
- External Reviewer for ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2016)
- External Reviewer for Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2015)
- Reviewer of Information and Software Technology Journal (IST 2015)
- Present paper in the 29th International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2013)
- Present paper in the 28th International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2012)
- Volunteer for the 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2016)
- Work as student helper for the 3rd International Conference on Social Informatics (SocInfo 2011)