School of Information Systems,
Singapore Management University
80 Stamford Road, Singapore 178902
Full CV: [CV]
Google Scholar: [GS]
Supervisor： Prof. David LO Prof. Jing Jiang
Group: SOAR, SMU
Currently, I am a final year PhD student in the School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University. I joined the PhD programe since 2012. Before that, I received my bachelor's degree in computer science from Zhejiang University in China.
My research interests include Software Engineering, Data Mining and Social Network Analysis.
- Our paper "WebAPIRec: Recommending Web APIs to Software Projects via Personalized Ranking" has been accepted by the IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence.
- Our paper "Harnessing Twitter to Support Serendipitous Learning of Developers" won the Best Paper Award in the ERA track of SANER 2017!
- Our paper "An Exploratory Study of Functionality and Learning Resources of Web APIs on ProgrammableWeb" has been accepted by EASE 2017!
- Receive a SMU Presidential Doctoral Fellowship award for AY2015-2016.
- CMU-LARC exchange programme during August 2015 to May, 2016 (Supervised by Prof. Claire Le Goues).
- Visit INRIA Paris during November to December, 2013 (Supervised by Prof. Julia Lawall).
- Visit SAIL in Canada during March to August, 2014 (Supervised by Prof. Ahmed E. Hassan and Dr. Meiyappan Nagappan)
Professional Activities & Service
- External Reviewer (ICSME'17, EASE'17, MSR'17, SCAM'16, MSR'16, SAC'16, APSEC'15 )
- Journal Reviewer(EMSE'17, TOSEM'16, TOIS'16, TSE'16, IST'15)
- Invited by the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Singapore to attend the Royal Society Commonwealth Science Conference, 2017.
- Volunteer for the 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2016)
- Present paper in the 29th International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2013)
- Present paper in the 28th International Conference on Software Maintenance (ICSM 2012)
- Work as student helper for the 3rd International Conference on Social Informatics (SocInfo 2011)